Trying!

Howdy! Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season as Xmas quickly approaches along with 2011 - can you believe it??? I am trying to post more regularly, after all that is the point of a blog I think....
I am also expanding my advertising efforts so I can hopefully move more quickly to full time RMT work and complete my career transition - working overnights at Covenant House is really wearing me down something fierce some days.
I am however very excited about continuing to improve my own health and well being in 2011. I have recently started working with a Naturopathic doctor (Dr. Rachel at Oma Chiropractic - handy for me indeed :) and look forward to finding a new home gym and resuming regular work outs.

While I am very pleased with my big health accomplishments in 2010 (QUIT SMOKING FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR NOW!!!), I am super stoked about 2011 moving me into some huge changes in all aspects of my life, personally and professionally. I certainly have some big goals but I am ready and eager for the challenges and I hope I will strum up some exciting news and blog followers!

Peace out!

Comments

  1. Congrats on quitting smoking, that's a huge accomplishment and one to be proud of for sure. I'm sure this will set an example to your massage therapy clientele.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

check out DJLtherapy.ca!

tee shirts!