check out DJLtherapy.ca!

okay - I have been a bit negligent on this first trial effort. Life was a bit difficult to engage in fully when I was working full time overnights at the shelter and this past little while was a much needed rest and adjust to a much healthier way of living!! Sleeping at night, up out of the ground is changing my whole life and I am very grateful and excited about it all!

So, no more excuses, now is the time to try to get on this and all those other fabulous things I was dreaming about when I first decided it was a good idea to leave social services and move on to healthier things for myself :)

For now, check out my website efforts and info at www.djltherapy.ca

See you soon!

Comments

  1. what a fast, strange (but awesome!) trip its been!! 2011 - YES!!!
    Bought my first place in Toronto (1 year ahead of vision board projection)
    Moved to full time focus on my Massage therapy/Health Services Career and Business development
    and boy am I learning by leaps and bounds about everything from being organized around file management, linens and supplies, developing positive ongoing learning environments and options for the future
    while I fine tune my major future goal of owning/operating/participating in a full service health retreat facility in a beautiful setting (beaches and sun, flora, fauna, yoga, meditation, pilates, integrated complementary health services including massage of course :)
    Energy work, clearings and retreats...
    eco-friendly vacations/retreats/experiences

    and whatever else develops :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying!

tee shirts!